It’s hard to believe that it’s already been almost one month and a half since this little cuddle bug entered our world. The night of her birth was full of of wild twists and turns, but the result couldn’t be sweeter. It’s still hard to believe sometimes that we have the awesome responsibility of caring for TWO of God’s precious children.
As a new mommy of two, my days (and my hands!) are full, and with full-time language studies beginning again this week, they will soon be overflowing. But as busy and tiring as these days can be, I want to continue sharing memories and photos with all of you… whenever I can, however I can. I actually wrote this post over a week ago, but because of spotty Internet, I am just now getting it up!
This month, I have learned so much about juggling life as a mommy of two. (And I have reminded over and over of all that I DON’T know!) The true test came last week, when K was gone for three full days and nights. There were sweet moments, like when I looked over to see M talking quietly to his sister all by himself. Or when the three of us were on the couch with a movie - her in my arms and him in my lap. And of course there were hard ones too … moments when he was whining and she was wailing and I wished so much for K to be home. The day before his return, M came down with a bad cold … a croupy cough and fever. What a challenge it was to give him the extra care and love he needed AND feed her around the clock … all while trying hard to keep the two of them apart so that she wouldn’t come down with it too. Thankfully, we survived just fine, but it was oh-so-good to have K home with us again!
![]() |
| {This picture says it all.} We were all happy to get M home! |
Our sweet girl is growing fast. Sometimes the days feel long, but the weeks are flying. I find myself adding to the pile of her outgrown clothes almost every day. She weighed 8 lb 9 oz at birth and at exactly one month, she was 11 lb 3 oz. We are so thankful for her good health, and for God's amazing blessings on our family.























No comments:
Post a Comment
We would love to hear from you!