Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A Day at the Zoo... with FAMILY!

There are a million wonderful things about having family visit, but one is that having visitors here gives us a great reason to get out and explore our own city. One such adventure was a trip to the local zoo!

I was surprised at how clean & well-kept it was! They take littering very seriously there. Before they let us enter, they confiscated any snacks that had a plastic wrapper and made us buy a paper bag for them. In a country where garbage lines many streets, this was a nice change!


We paid an extra $5 to ride in an extra large (and quite fast!) golf cart. And once we realized how long the walk would have been, we were very glad we did! :)


S saw the sights from inside her carrier... and she took a nap or two as well.


M is having such a blast having family here!



Sweet, sweaty girl!



My two favorite guys!

Be on the lookout for more posts about our time with family! They will still be here for two more days, but since I am sick and stuck in bed today, I figured I would get a head start on recording some of these memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!