Monday, February 4, 2013

Welcome! + a few recent photos

Welcome to our new blog! It's definitely a work in progress, but I'm so glad you're here.

If you're reading this, you probably already know that our little family is in the process of moving overseas this fall. It's my hope that this little blog could become one way for us to stay connected with all our wonderful family and friends, even after we're (quite literally!) on the other side of the world.

Now, you may be thinking: "But you're still living in Alabama, right?" And yes, we are - until the first week of April! But I wanted to go ahead and start blogging every now and then about our everyday adventures as a family, partly to get me in the habit of doing so once we move and partly so that I'll have a record of this very unique season of life. (Note: Another way you can keep up with our family is through our monthly newsletters. If you'd like to join our mailing list, just sign up on the right side of this blog.)

Here are just a few recent photos of M that make me smile.




I never thought I'd be one of those moms who bought certain food items because of the characters they're branded with... but I have been amazed at how Malachi will eat these "Eh-mo bites" as we call them around here. They aren't sugary at all and actually taste quite bland, but he gobbles them up!
Here he is just helping himself! Slow down, sweet boy! You are growing up too fast.
What, have you never seen a toddler eating an apple in a laundry basket before? :)
We later turned that laundry basket into a table and invited Mickey Mouse for tea. Here's M feeding him a carrot.

1 comment:

  1. Love the updates in your journey and love the pix of M! Thanks for sharing. ♥ ya'll! Pam

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you!