Sunday, May 5, 2013

After-school snacks, shot day & 2 special visitors

This week has been full of very helpful and practical classes for K and me, and lots of fun for M.

Every day when he gets home from school, he is so hungry after his long nap. Pears and peanut butter are a favorite after-school snack... even though I can't believe my baby is big enough for an after-school anything!

 

And who doesn't enjoy a good plum on the playground?







Thursday night, K and I had the rare treat of a date night! Several volunteers kept the kiddos so that the parents could have a few hours to get out, share a meal, and just talk! It was such a treat for us, and for M too. When we picked him up, the helpers said he ran nonstop the whole time.

Friday afternoon was the first of three immunization clinics... a.k.a. shot days. M cried while getting his but was very interesting in watching K and I get ours. "Mommy's turn! Daddy's turn!" He was also very excited about the fun bandaids we were all given AND the cookie he got when it was all over.


Then Friday evening, my parents came for a visit. When I told M that they were on their way, he was sooo excited! "Mimi?? Dah-ee?? Yayyy!"











More photos of the rest of our weekend with them will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!