This week has been another good one... we have stayed busy with classes, assignments, and (you guessed it!) playgrounds.
We went with some friends and their kiddos to see M's first theater movie... Planes in 3D! He was barely big enough to keep the seat weighed down, and the 3D glasses kept falling off his face, but he had a great time. It was so cute to watch him and his little friend giggle and say "Wow!" at all the right times. He also thoroughly enjoyed his bag of "poptorn!"
We also went swimming at a really cool community center,
M serenaded us at the breakfast table (and in the elevator, and on the bus, and on the SkyTrain, and... well, you get the idea),
M made beautiful artwork in his class, ("Look, Daddy, look! I made it!")
and he even took a nap in his bedroom windowsill! Silly boy.
We were also blessed to receive some fun care packages from precious friends and family. M was so excited to wake up from his nap and have "pattidges" to open and explore.
Thanks, everyone! We are all enjoying the treats you sent. We are so blessed to be so loved!
I made chocolate chip pancakes. M definitely approved!
We also enjoyed some fun new "li-berry" books. We are definitely enjoying the treat of having such a nice one nearby while we can!
M even read this one to his baby:
And as always, we spent lots of times in various playgrounds around the city.
It was even cool enough this week for M to wear his very first Auburn jersey.
Today, M & K even played some basketball with some new sweet friends.
Tonight we went out for Mexican, hoping that it would remind us of Mexican food back home. Nooooo such luck! Chico's in Hayden, we miss you! Guess I am going to have to figure out how to make it myself...
Here are a few other random shots from this week:
Well, this post has been all over the place, and I'm sorry about that, but there's a cute little boy standing next to me asking, "Whatchu doin', Mommy? Whatchu watchin'?" I told him I was writing a blog. His response? "I writin' a blog too." :) So, I'm off to hang out with him before bedtime. Much love to you all!


























No comments:
Post a Comment
We would love to hear from you!