Sunday, April 14, 2013

One week down!

Our first week here has been busy, tiring, and a little overwhelming... but it's also been an exciting introduction to all that's yet to come. I just wanted to take a few minutes to share a few photos from our time here so far.

We've had two full days of class. So far, M has done great. He loves his teachers... and the bubbles they hand him as soon as he walks in the door! 

Here we are all ready for Day 1:



And this is the sight I found when I went to pick him up that afternoon. All that fun must have worn him out!



Ready & excited for day 2!


He sang me a song while I picked out some books from the kids' library.
 

Hands down, M's favorite part of being here is all the time spent outside. Whether it's blowing bubbles outside our apartment or playing on one of several playgrounds, he loves it all!



But all that playing does leave him a little thirsty...


And hungry!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!