I will definitely write more about him and share some memories and photos in the coming days, but since we are on the road right now, I'll backtrack and share about the next leg of our journey.
Yesterday morning, we set out on this new adventure. M was sure to bring his favorite items. Have baby & blankets, will travel!

We have cutest backseat driver you ever did see!

The day of driving went well & M once again proved to be an amazing little traveler.


We spent the night at a hotel (or "hewo-tell" as M called it) along the way.


He and I tried out the pool. He wasn't too excited about the "told" water and instead preferred to sit and stick his toes in the warm spa water.


I think M could really get used to eating at restaurants all the time! He even ate broccoli last night, which he usually won't even taste.


Last night after putting M to bed in the crib we borrowed from the hotel, we heard a loud thunk. He had leapt from the bed but thankfully was not hurt. Looks like we may be swapping to a big boy bed sooner than we thought!
This morning, we packed up again and kept heading north . We are a little less than three hours away.
We love you all and truly thank you for lifting up our family!
I'm so sorry for your loss! I'm glad you had a good trip though. Praying for you guys.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about the loss of your grandfather. Prayers for your family.
ReplyDeletePaige Martinez