Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Schlimmin' Time!

We have been busy just enjoying this last week, but I wanted to take a few minutes to share a little of what we've been doing.

One of M's most frequent requests is to "play water" or "go schlimmin'." So we have stayed busy doing both! This boy loves the water.







He even managed to water some of Mimi's plants - a job he takes very seriously.


Then today we brought Nana along for a day of errands - and some fun at the Splash Pad. M hadn't been since last year, and he absolutely loved it.




M & Daddy had fun soaking Nana - but she did get them back!



Popsicle break!



He loved the popsicle and ate almost the whole thing. We kept offering to throw it away for him, and he would say, "No... I eatin'. I eatin' popsicle."



Then it was time for dry clothes and a little sliding.




Then back to Mimi & Granddaddy's for dinner... and dessert, which M loves! 







So many sweet faces we will miss! All these moments are such blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!