Monday, June 10, 2013

One adventure ends & another begins!

As I write, we are on the road again... headed back home to AL for one month. I wanted to share a few recent photos and glimpses into our journey.

We finally took down M's bday party decorations... And had fun with the leftovers!



M serenaded us with some sweet new songs. My heart melts every time I hear him belt out, "dodddd is soooo dood.... To me."









By Thursday afternoon, all our classes had come to an end. It was time to pack up and say goodbye to the place and people that have been our home and family for the past two months.

M didn't understand all the goodbyes, which was probably a good thing since he has come to love so many here.

But we ended on a fun note! Kenny pulled M and I to the car on a rickshaw, which M of course thought was hilarious.



We loaded up and headed out.

But of course we needed a pajama break.



We reached our "hewo-tell" after midnight and were thankful for a good night of rest. (And M was thankful for morning cartoons!)




Now we are a little less than three hours from our destination.

Thank you again for loving us and lifting us up! We look forward to seeing many of you during our time on AL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!