Saturday, June 15, 2013

Things

Things to do.
Things to sell.
Things to store.
Things to buy.
Things to pack.

As I look ahead to the next three weeks, I am overwhelmed by all the THINGS we need to accomplish. But as necessary as many of these THINGS are, our highest priorities this summer involve people. Things like making memories and strengthening relationships. Things like simply enjoying a sweet summer day.

Things like this:










Plus a whole lot of other things I've been too busy enjoying to capture. 

Yesterday our little M woke up not feeling well at all. He fell back asleep mid-diaper change, which is not like him at all!


He even snuggled with me in the doctor's office!



But as sweet as those snuggles were, I am so glad to say that today he's his normal self and WAY too busy to sit and let me hold him. :)

 I am so thankful that he's feeling well... just in time for his belated birthday party this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!